Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Big Day

The Big Day is here this is something I am so Happy to see come to life the last few hours I have been busy checking out our facebook page and ooOOOoooing and Aweeeeing over the photos people are sharing.



My SideKick PurlGurl A and I hit the streets last night early as we had to have our kids in bed at a decent time and nobody to watch them :( But we made do and I think we Rock it.  We did a number of installations last night including one at at building that has a fence around because some of the bricks on the front have fallen down.  We also did a really fun Bus Stop Bench Cozy.  Some Monster Feet on some parking meters in front of City Hall here in Lethbridge.  We did a Winged Hearts @ my sons school which was lots of fun.  and one pole cozy at a Bus Stop in my neighborhood .  I am getting organized this morning to go out and do a few more things but this time with my husband and my two boys.  In the mean time enjoy what I have posted here.

7 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE the feet!!!! great
    I just managed another 'bit' on the large installation at Federation Square in Melbourne (Aust). But I did a lot of Knitting in Public..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SO much fun on IYBD! What a wonderful idea! I got so excited I did three bombs!! I couldn't get my pics to upload on facebook, but please check them out on my blog here:

    www.neekaknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite were the monster feet too and of course Sheldon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, I missed it!! Great job in this year's Yarnbombing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will there be another next year? I'd love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    french bulldog for sale near me

    ReplyDelete